Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Thanksgiving Week

My parents came to visit me for Thanksgiving.  We spent most of the time shopping at several stores and went out for our Thanksgiving dinner at Sheepherders Inn.  They had a great Thanksgiving meal and it was great to enjoy a good meal without all the hassle of cooking it.  Down side to going out is that you don't have any leftovers for later.


My mother is in charge the the family history center in Kanab an decorates for Christmas every year.  Last year when I went out to visit them at the end of October I spent the week I was there doing crafts for the family history center and the ornaments my mother hands out to the people who work at the center.  Last year we made pot people and a little pot village, as well as reindeer ornaments.  This year we went with a snowman theme and here are some pictures of the snowmen we made.



1 comment:

gojobisch said...

Thanks for a fun time at your house. We decorated the FHC and it looks great. lots of ooohs and ahhs!