Friday, June 06, 2008

Back on the 20th of May I posted the gas prices that I see when I drive to and from work, well just 2 days after my posting the gas prices went up to over $4.00 a gallon. Costco and Sams club still had gas for $3.85 a gallon at that time. Well I went to get gas on Wednesday and at Costco and Sams club both the price for regular gas was $4.21 a gallon. As I was filling my take I listed to a guy who was on his cell phone talking to somebody, and he was telling that person that $4.21 was a great price. Can you believe it, saying $4.21 is a great price for gas? I can understand why he said it because all the other gas stations are at $4.45 to $4.50 a gallon. So it was the cheapest you could find it. It cost me $45.60 to fill my tank, gone are the days when you could fill up for under $20. These gas prices are just getting out of hand!!!

No comments: