Saturday, May 22, 2010

Santa Cruz

On Thursday Kaisi, Cortney and I headed over to Santa Cruz beach boardwalk for a quick walk along the pier. We did a little shopping and had some fun looking at the things for sale.

Here we are together on the pier.

Cortney and Kaisi
Me and Cortney

This is my attempt at a 'gansta' look.  I'm not any good at it.

Me and Cortney looking at the Sea Lyons.

We had a great day shopping, I bought a puzzle ring, Kaisi bought a zip up hoodie and Cortney bought a shot glass to add to her collection.  Fun was had by all.  After we checked out the pier we went over to the boardwalk but by the time we got there most the shops and games were closed so we didn't stay long.  Then it was off to Red Lobster for dinner.
Good food, good company!  Sure enjoyed my time with Kaisi and Cortney.

No comments: