Sunday, July 11, 2010

FIRE!.... Nope, Hello Firemen....FIRE!....Nope...Hello Firemen again...FIRE!...Nope...

My last day at work before I left for my vacation for the 4th of July and what happens, the Fire alarm goes off.  Not just once but several times.  Now this is the first time for this to happen since I started working at PMI.  The Alarm is on the wall right in front of my desk and when it went off with it strob and piecing siren, I didn't know what was happening.
 Needless to say I was a bit shaken with the alarm although the visit from the fire department is always welcome.  Although the firemen are probably not as excited to come and visit me, especially at 4am, I always welcome a visit from good looking men in uniform. I have yet to meet an ugly firemen.  I got two visits from two different engines, the reason for that is that although my alarm was a faults there was another building in the area that actually had a fire.  So after the first fire truck left my work it went over to the real fire, which by the way was already put out but then.  So for the last few hours of my last day of work before going on vacation it was very, shall I say loud and some what exciting.

No comments: